(Amended by AGM on 25 June 2016 and approved by RoS on 04 Sep 2016)
Amended Constitution 2015
- The constitution amendments to include inducted members and a stewardship committee was passed at the EOGM held in 12 April 2015 at the St. Patrick’s School Heritage Room.
- The amended constitution was submitted to Registry of Societies, and approval was given with minor revisions made on 7 Jul 2015.
- The constitution was further proposed, amended and approved at AGM 2016 held on 25 June 2016 – to extend the subsequent Ex-Cos (from 2017 onwards) to have a 2-year term; and to open ordinary membership to all Patricians alumnus, where only those above 21 years of age can hold office.
- These amendments have been approved by RoS on 1 Sep 16. With these approved changes, Patricians can join the society upon their graduation but can only hold office upon turning 21.
- The Ex-Co’s term of office has also been changed from 1 year to 2 years too; effective from 2017.
- AGM held in 2013 nor in 2014. An EOGM was convened on 12th April 2015.
- The Ex-Co committee for 2015/2016 was then voted in. Amendments to the Society’s Constitution proposed, accepted & submitted to RoS. RoS approved amendments on 7th July 2015.
- Handover done from previous Ex-Co. The Quantified Financial Statement for the period July 2014 to June 2015 has been finalised and audited; and has been submitted to RoS. A filing exemption from IRAS has been granted.
- TPS Membership List updated of Life Members. Ordinary & Associate members all lapsed. Mailing List was updated and a List of Patricians Overseas was initiated. Membership cards were prepared.
Sep – Dec 2015
- Co-organised Homecoming of Former Teachers and Staff on 5 Sept 2015
- Society Website launched on 5 Sept 2015
- Social Media presence established on FB, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Memorabilia sourced and made available for purchase
- Sponsored Class of 2015 Graduation Gift
- Preparing for Talks for Current Patricians with School Admin; led by Ganesh
- Have secured from School, member benefits wrt use of school facilities
- Formed TPS Football Sub-Committee (The TPS Football Alumni) with Amos Boon leading
- Recruitment of members and Sale of Memorabilia at Sec 1 Registration on 23 Dec 2015
- Co-organised Christmas Eve Mass with De La Salle Brothers
- Supported the TPS FA in their Inaugural Invitational Competion on 27 Dec 2015
Jan – Jun 2016
- Conducted the school tours on first day of school
- Celebrated Chinese New Year with Ex-Co and School Reps tossing the Yu-Sheng together
- Initiated our Graduation Memento with briefing to monitors of graduating classes
- Celebrated St Patrick’s Day
- Launched our member benefits programme with nine direct benefit providers
- Held AGM on 25 Jun 2016